GenerationMusicGirls

welcome to my blog made ​​just for sharing pictures and things on the k-pop group "Girls Generation" fan to fan
Real S♥NES shall adore all 9! ♥
(``•.¸(``•.¸*¤*¸.•`´)¸.•`´)
"´¨`•.¤*Girls Generation.*¤..•´¨`"
(¸.•`´(¸.•`´*¤*``•.¸)``•.¸)
♥Taeyeon♥, ♥Jessica♥, ♥Sunny♥, ♥Tiffany♥, ."..(..♥Hyoyeon♥, ♥Yuri♥, ♥Sooyoung♥, ♥YoonA♥, ♥Seohyun♥

sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Happy Birthday Sunny!!!!

 One year better, one year older, one year cuter and one year prettier! Sunny I will also love you forever and ever I will support you forever. You are the best! You always never failed to make me laughed and happy. Your cuteness is the best! I love you and your cuteness. I hope you will continue and make people love your cutenes,YOU ARE THE BEST SINGER I EVER MET! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE!! HWAITING! YOUR CUTENESS ALWAYS GAVE ME THE BEST IMPRESSION OF YOU! Everyday Sunny day! You remember to make yourself happy too you must not only think of your fans you must also be happy everyday!

 Sunny, undeniably versatile. From cute to sexy, she can definitely own both!
From the group’s vitamin to the one of the newer Variety TV Show Star, Sunny sure has gone way up in demand and popularity. Though she has special family connection to the chairman of SM Entertainment, Sunny has never shown a negative side or bragged about it.
Adorable and upbeat, she never fails to kill impress us with her aegyo (I admit it, I’ve wanted to punch the screen before because she was wayyy too cute >_<”). Most importantly, since the promotion of ‘TMYW Genie’ to ‘RDR’, Sunny has proven that she has what it takes to be versatile. She can go from bubbly and cute to sexy with a piercing stare. Way to go,SunnyBunny!
Aside from aegyo moments, Sunny has shared us many funny and memorable moments this year



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario